Tuesday 25 October 2011

Exercise Buzz

I haz it!


I am typing this between exercises (yeah- it's nearly 1am, so what?). I've just done an hour of wii fit. I also did 20 minutes of walking (to SW and back) and hoping, after I've typed this) to be able to do another half hour (or so) of dancing!


I managed an hour of dancing the night before last- my record before that was 45 minutes-so I was over the moon! I know that with exercise you have to build it up- and I have gone from about 10 minutes of exercise to over an hour on some days!


So- weigh in. Yes...well. I lost 2.5lb! I now have 2.5lb to my five stone award!! That's the half way mark! I did, however, miss out on sotw and sotm by HALF A POUND!!!. argh- uber frustration! But- I was surprisingly accepting and am more determined to get that sotm magnet next month! I can't believe how close it is to Christmas!! I hope that I can be a comfortable 18 to a tight 16 by then....maybe....it's doable I think. We shall see! I would love to lose another 16 1/2lb by then (that would take me to 6 stone lost) by 20th December. 


I've been a bit icky today. I was rather ill this morning- but I seem to have perked up- not feeling as dizzy and nauseous- which is always a good thing.


Oh- I helped out at group today. I scanned peoples' cards in and took the payments. I know it sounds daft but I really felt chuffed doing it. It was like I really felt useful. I hope I can do it again one day- it was only to cover someone else, but I do like helping out!


Anyway- I had braising steak (with onion and gravy) and veggies for dinner. Nothing major but boy was it tasty! I do need to find new recipes and post them on here- diet coke chicken at some point! and maybe a nice soup if I can persuade mum to try one!


We shall see!


Anyway- I have a hard week ahead. Usually I would be fine, but I am going for afternoon tea on Thursday with some friends- and there is no way that's going to be syn free!! But as long as I work hard for the rest of the week I'll be fine!


Positive attitude- I want to keep it that way!


Much Love,
Tanya x

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    You are doing so well. I thought you might like this soup recipe as it is so easy and a speed food soup. Sounds wierd but tastes like heinz cream of tomato soup

    2 cans of tomatoes
    1 can of baked beans
    1 can of carrots or 2 or 3 carrots cooked
    one pickled onion
    spash or worcestershire sauce
    1/2 pint of stock

    put everything in a pan and cook through stirring so beans don't stick. Then puree until smooth with a blender or even better a stick blender.

    I love this with a portion of sw chips on the side to dip in or with a bag of ryvita minis (heb)

    Teresa (derbynanny from minimins)

    ReplyDelete