Friday 29 June 2012

Food Diary for Friday

Ok I really need to start doing this "going to bed early" thing- I am failing miserably at it!!!


After work tonight I went to dad's. Spent some time with Niall and Jay and had a natter with Caz on the phone- which was nice. She's been on her hols for 2 weeks so not had anyone to annoy (much) on facebook.


Today's food- I haven't been as good as usual but still been on plan....there is definitely room for improvement though!


Breakfast


Vanilla muller light
rocky road bar
cranberry hifi light bar


Lunch 


ham
rocket salad
tomatoes
sugar snap peas <---which are apparently superfree! happy days!


toffee muller light


Coffee w/ 2x dash skimmed milk (1)
another coffee w/ dash skimmed (1/2)


Dinner


2x hot and spicy chicken breast fillets
syn free egg fried rice
soy sauce


coffee w/skimmed milk (1/2)


Supper


2x hot and spicy chicken breast fillets
syn free chips
rocket salad and tomatoes


summer fruits
strawberry muller light


rocky road hifi light (3)
hot chocolate (2)
remainder of milk from allowance


Needless to say I am stuffed! I may have only had 7 syns today but I really need to up the superfree. I may just head to asda tomorrow to get the stuff for super speed soup! It's been a while- I think that will help!


Nothing else to report really. I need to get to my pit now- after I've finished the dishes!

Busy day tomorrow- shopping, cooking, cleaning, work and then going out in the evening! I am going to need a big sleep on Sunday night!!! I am feeling bushed already!

Much Love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment