Wednesday 9 January 2013

Body Magic, Losses and Target Changes!

Sounds like a busy week, huh?

Hi guys- I hope you're all well. Sometimes I sit here and try to think of something profound or amazing, and after 1 line I just go "not today" and go back to my Farmville 2 (yes, I'm that sad that I play farmville 2)

Anyway- I've been putting off posting for a week now, just because my head has been full of tumbleweeds and dust. So a quick blowout of the cobwebs and let's talk about my week.

I was really good this week, every single day until Tuesday, weigh day. Don't ask me why but my hands and mouth thought it was a good idea to share a packet of rainbow drops and a couple of my mum's choccies. Sometimes my body goes ahead and does it's own thing even though my head is shouting "Tanya, what are you doing? Tanya! Stahp!!!" (Sorry a little "meme reference, but you get the idea!)

Anyway- I went to my 5pm group as normal (even though I was meant to be going to support Caz on her first group, but long story, still feeling miffed, let's just not go there today- all that I can say is I wasn't able to go so it was weigh in as normal). Oh my goodness! New people everywhere!! It was great to see. I hope they all come back- genuinely. 

I lost 3.5lb this week. That's 10lb in 12 days. It takes me under my target range by 2lb (5lb under my target weight). So I changed my target! My new target is 11st 3lb in weight- an 11st 4lb weight loss! I'm 1lb away from my 10 1/2 stone award and 1 1/2lb away from getting into the 11's so that's what I hope for this week!

I did overindulge to the max after weigh in though! It was my first time since I started back on plan on Boxing Day. I did feel like a grot this morning because I didn't stop eating. So today- back on plan and loving it!

Today I actually decided, to undo damage of last night, to get the Wii out and get back on the body magic, like I did before I got to target! I did an hour on Just Dance 3, bopping around like an idiot, building up a sweat....It probably wasn't pretty but the curtains were drawn and it was just me- so it was ok! I felt awesome- I felt so healthy! I hope that I can do at least half an hour of extra body magic (not just walking) over the next week- especially while I'm off work (back in on Sunday)

I'm going to buy a 6-week countdown (paying for 6 weeks in one go- pay for 5, get 1 week free) on Tuesday- since I have 12lb to go. That should hopefully take me to target!!! 

What else is going on here?

Well- my stepdad-to-be, Arty and his 2 daughters are officially moving in tomorrow. It only really hit me this evening while I was at a friend's house. Not really sure how I'm feeling about that. I just think that me worrying about what's going to happen isn't going to change anything so I'm going to try and not worry. 

It's Niall's 21st on Tuesday, we are meant to be going out for a meal on Tuesday but I read on facebook that he's not at all well- so not sure whether we're going or not. If we don't there's always time in a few weeks! Get well soon Niall!

And that's it really! I have to get to bed- it's late and I need to get my sleeping pattern sorted again before work on Sunday!

I just remembered that I haven't coloured in my hearts for my Valentines' challenge! I'll get right on that!

I hope you're all well and that your New Year has started off great!

Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment