Monday 19 March 2012

I'm not dead!!!

I totally didn't mean to leave it this long without an update- I'm sorry! Between work and meeting up with friends, I've not had much time to sit down and write a post. When I've been here my brain hasn't exactly been working enough to get words out.


It's definitely been busy busy here, lots of hours at Asda, including a little bit of overtime on checkouts (yay!) and of course, the off licence job too! I'm just thinking of the money! I'm making the most of the hours at Asda. I have less than a month left! I've been there nearly 4 weeks (It'll be 4 weeks on Wednesday) I think time has just flown by!


Last week (since I haven't updated even that yet!) I lost 1lb. I was initially a bit disappointed but it's still 1lb closer to target. This week I'm hoping for a bit more, to get my 8 1/2 stone award and to get into the 13 stones. I am 2.5lb away from saying that I have less than 20lb to target- so it would be awesome if I could achieve all of those tomorrow. We shall see!


I've ordered 30 Day Shred (a dvd workout that apparently is really good). It's 20 minutes a day of a really hard workout. There are 3 levels, so even if i start on the lowest level and work out- I should see results. I have a lot of saggy skin I want to tone up and that should definitely help! It looks fun anyway!


Right- I know it's only a quick one but I'm up in 6 1/2 hours for work (totally got distracted again!) Then weigh in straight after. Cross your fingers for a nice result at 5pm tomorrow!


Much Love,
Tanya x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss so far!

    The 30 Day Shred is brilliant. A tough workout but great for those short on time!

    I found you on Minimins by the way!

    Jet, x
    www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete