Thursday 19 July 2012

Maintenance and Tiredness

Hello! I can't believe it's been nearly, what, 2 weeks since my last post? Unreal!


Can someone please tell that time to slow down a bit!! There just aren't enough hours in the day!


I wish there was a lot of stuff to fill you in on- but there isn't really....


The last 2 weigh ins were ok. The first week at target I put on 2lb, which was a miracle considering the difficulty I had in actually eating proper food and not rubbish! Then this week I lost the 2lb I put on. So I am now back at 12 stone 6lb in weight, my target weight. 


The joys of a target range (I can put on 3lb or be 3lb under my target weight and still be at target) is I can have a little slip or have a very good week. The leeway is great. So yes, still wearing my target badge with pride!


I have been very tired lately. For 2 weeks I've not slept well at all- kept waking up numerous times, not feeling rested, being a bit moody because of it. I need to work harder on going to bed earlier. I have a busy week ahead with work. 21 hours with Asda and 11 at the off licence, so 32 hours in total. I also have a lot of things to do outside of work so it's going to be tiring. I've got some nice, relaxing music and I'm going to get some Enya CD's for my collection. I'm also going to read more because apparently that is relaxing.


Hopefully that will help!


Right now, apart from the tiredness, life is good. I've reconnected with some old friends and I feel more sociable. I'm not isolating. That's what I did when I was big- I didn't have the confidence to go out often -and when I did I tried to hide from everyone. Now, I am a more confident flutterby. I want to go out, I want to be with people. I am no longer paranoid that people will shout abuse or throw things at me, like in the past. People are cruel, but people don't change. I am "normal". I'm not overweight, I try not to draw attention to myself. Ok, I'm tall but I'm not 7 foot- I'm only about 3 inches taller than the average lady now!


So yes, busy life here- which is great- I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest with you. If I am busy there is less time to think and get depressed over stuff!


Right, back to doing things. I am meant to be going to Chester tonight- going to get some food and see how I feel. I am sleepy- might opt for an early night instead. I'll see in an hour or so.


But I am still here, still at target and still happy! Woo!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment