Monday 2 July 2012

Monday Food and the usual nerves!

Pre-weigh in nerves have kicked in big time!! In less than 12 hours I will know how I did this week- and as usual I am really hoping for that target badge! So we shall see! I have done my best- that's all I can do!


I'm nervous because I am getting weighed at 1 and I always tend to do better at my group at 5.....but hopefully I have done enough. Fingers crossed!


I had a lovely night with Caz tonight, putting the world to rights. She's awesome to chat to- and we have a lot in common, so it's nice to chat with someone who understands some things!


Anyway- my noms for today


Breakfast


banana
toffee muller light


2x coffee w/skimmed milk (1)


Lunch


2x bowl speed soup
ryvita (1 1/2)
nectarine
peach snackpot (1/2)


Dinner


2x large bowls speed soup
diced chicken
chicken sandwich (heb)


1/2 galia melon


copious amounts of coffee (milk from my hea)


it might not sound like much today- but I really am full! Speed soup is so filling! I love it! I will be making more of it in the future.


I'll put a recipe up for it soon- just not tonight- I am so tired!


Time for bed! Please keep your fingers crossed for me for tomorrow! I need all the luck I can get I think!!


Much Love,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment