Sunday 1 July 2012

Sunday's food- and getting excited!

Hello- Me again!


Today has been busy! I didn't get much sleep last night- was too wired and kept waking up. Paranoid about oversleeping. I actually remember waking up, looking at the time an thinking I was late for work by about 3 hours....when in fact it was half 5 in the morning....obviously when half asleep I have an inability to tell the time!


Anyway- work was very busy- I am so glad I managed to get a decent breakfast eaten first! I didn't stop at all!


I got home and just vegged- because I have been zapped of energy!


Anyway- I am excited because tomorrow, Caz is coming to stay! It's going to be great- I love spending time with her, it's going to be such a laugh! I have the berries and muller lights stocked up so she should be set for the night! 


So definitely something to look forward to!


But of course- pre-weigh in nerves are looming already- and I still have 35 hours to wait! (Not that I'm counting or anything!) I have been good- even though I have been a bit gluttonous today! Still-only had 7 1/2  syns! 


This is what I've had!


Breakfast


2x small wholemeal bread
half tin beans
2x dry fried eggs
mushrooms
tomatoes


Lunch


Mugshot
lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber
satsuma


Snack


sf jelly (1 1/2)
packet summer fruits
muller light yoghurt


Dinner


4x asda tikka skewers (syn free- and I definitely recommend!!)
egg fried rice
leafy salad and tomatoes


nectarine


rocky road bar (3)
alpen light bar (3)


tub ff natural yog w/ few spoons sweetener


coffee w/milk from my allowance (through the day)


Ok looking at it I don't think it's really that bad. I think because I feel as though I 've stuffed my face, I am a bit more wary of it- but writing it down- that's not bad- I don't think so anyway!


But, tomorrow is going to be mainly speed soup and melon! Desperate time and all that! I hope for that 2.5lb off this week. If I don't, that's ok- just a loss please! But of course, forever hopeful that I'll get to target this week! I feel like I've been good- even ditched the takeaway on friday!!!!


So off to make my soup, before bed. Busy day tomorrow- shopping and cleaning- and need to pop into work anyway to sort something out. It's all good! Hopefully some good news to report....we shall see!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment