Wednesday 9 November 2011

Winter is Here!

I'm currently hiding under my blanket, sipping hot tea, trying to defrost. Boy is it ever cold!


Hi! I know, I keep doing this. But here is an update- that's something, right? Don't give me that look!


Weigh in was yesterday. I lost 2lb! To be honest, I was rather disappointed. I had been good and I'd exercised more. But I'm hoping for a good loss next Tuesday! I have 4lb to get my 5 1/2 stone award and 4 1/2 lb to get into the 16's (which is just...wow!) 


I've upped my exercise. Yesterday I did 2 hours 10 minutes (50 minutes walking and 1 hour 20 minutes on the wii fit). Today I did an hour of wii fit. I was going to do more but I was so cold and feeling a bit zapped of energy I decided to call it a day. But an hour is still good. 


I'm hoping that santa gets me Just Dance 3 for christmas. I really like JD2, but it's getting a touch boring. JD1 would be sweet too, just for the change.


I made an egg custard today....not sure if I've done the recipe on here before but will put it up (alas- no picture though!)


2 large eggs
1/2 pint semi skimmed milk
1 tbsp sweetener
sprinkling of cinnamon


1) Heat the milk up in a pan until nearly boiling
2) Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir in the milk. Add the sweetener and mix well.
3) Pour into an ovenproof dish and spinkle the cinnamon on top.
4) Half-fill a deep baking tray with water.put in the dish (make sure the water is low enough not to spill into the mixture)
5) Place in the oven, on gas mark 3 for 20-30 minutes.
6) leave to cool and then put in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.


This serves 2. I'm actually going to let my mum have some! heehee.


For dinner I had something nice and easy. I had the last of my chicken spears from Iceland (2 tikka and 2 korma) with beef savoury rice (and soy sauce) and mixed veggies. I forget sometimes that I can make quick and easy meals. Not all SW meals have you slaving over a hot stove for hours! I do, though, need to find some replacement chicken pieces. There were loads of different ones over the summer, about 2-3 really nice ones. But they have all gone off the shelves because they were only the "bbq range" ones. So yes- I'm on the hunt for some syn free "bung in the oven" chicken pieces.


Tomorrow, I'm going to my consultant's other SW group. Just for a visit- I'm not getting weighed again or anything. She just mentioned that I could go visit. It only started last week and apparently it has a nice feel to it. So I'm going to mosey on down there. It's just round the corner from my dad's so I'll visit him beforehand. 


I'm having lunch with a friend too tomorrow, a very social day planned! Of course, I have no intention of going over my syns! 


Righty, I'd better get ready for bed! Hope that it warms up a bit tomorrow!!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment