Sunday 18 December 2011

Feeling Festive!

I am indeed! Which isn't like me at all!


Today was my first day of, what I am calling, Asda-thon. Which is basically the 7 shifts I have at Asda before Christmas. Today was a cosy 12-4.30 (but I got out at 4.15 which was just awesome). Most people were buying their festive goodies, and I was cursing them under my breath for being able to eat such nice, naughty food! heehee.


Tomorrow is day 2- a 3-10pm shift. Which isn't too bad, I can have a nice lie in. But, I have a tonne of stuff to do! I want to head to Morrisons and get my sausages (since I'm all out!) and get myself a lovely alcohol free, mini xmas pud! It's about 15 syns, but we all need to splurge a bit at Christmas, right?


Anyway- I also need to get cooking! Tuesday is weigh day, as always. But since I am working a 12.30-10pm shift, I am going to the early group (9am). We're having a taster session. So I want to make something. With Julie's suggestion (it wasn't her exact suggestion- but it helped!) I'm going to make stuffed cherry tomatoes (wish I had a melon baller, I tells ya!). Because it's morning, and breakfast time, I'm going to make a breakfast one. With bacon and egg with a bit of extra light mayo. There are popular sandwich fillers that are that flavour, and I am a fan, so I hope my home made ones will turn out awesome! we shall see! I'm going to do a test batch just to see how they do, Im going to have some hot and some cold, to see if i can get away with them being cold- saves me cooking on tuesday morning, i can just make a batch tomorrow and leave them for the morning, if they turn out ok!


Another thing I need to do is to sort out Christmas presents. I have only done 1 over the last few days- but I have cut out the shapes for another  4 or 5, all I need to do is stitch them and stuff them. But I need to get ribbon to put on the top so the people who receive them can put them on their tree! Again, more shopping tomorrow. I might just do that before I head to work, then just attach the ribbon when I get home from work- that shouldn't take long at all! I actually love making the presents! And I hope my friends appreciate them, since I made them just for them!


So as you might be able to tell, I am in a bit more of a positive mood than I was in my last blog. See!! I knew it would pass!


The only thing I'm a touch worried about is I was on the Wii this morning and it said that I had gained 3lb! I am hoping that the Wii is just broken or something because I have been an ANGEL this week (well, slimming world wise anyway!). I did 40 minutes walking today, 20 minutes to and from work, and an extra 50 minutes on the wii fit. so some decent body magic.


I hope it pays off!


Looking forward to a great (albeit busy) day tomorrow. Off to have my last cup of tea of the day and head to bed. I want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for my shift tomorrow!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment