Sunday 25 December 2011

Happy Christmas!

Or Merry Christmas if you're reading this a little bit tipsy! 

This week has been pretty hectic, with long shifts at Asda as well as the normal hours in the off licence. But I survived my Asda-thon and am enjoying my day off today!

I'm wondering how many Slimming World members have stuck to plan today. I haven't! I've had 47 syns today. Ok, that's 3 times more than the daily amount we should have- but I have only had a few syns each day this week. So I won't be over for the whole week!

Back on plan 100% from tomorrow!

So work has been hectic. It was a 65 hour week this week. I'm in 8am-5pm tomorrow in a different department and I'm guessing that it's going to be mad busy since sales start tomorrow. I'm not feeling too great today physically. I have a very scratchy throat and have a bit of a cough. I hope that I feel better tomorrow, the last thing I want to do is feel like poop when working  for 9 hours! 


I've agreed to overtime too- some hours on Tuesday to Thursday. Not many hours, but it's better than nothing! More money in the pot!


I've had a lovely day today, even though I've been feeling under the weather. I enjoyed a lie in. Then opened presents with mum, Niall and Jamie. After breakfast I went to visit my dad, then to my friend's for a few hours. 


Christmas dinner was awesome, and I did indulge a bit more than planned but that's ok. Last year I ate lot more, as well as drinking copious amounts of J20s. So in comparison to last year, I have been rather saintly!


There have been a few people who have told me that they have been off plan for a while, and will get back on the "wagon" in the new year. That's ok if they're happy with that. But for me, I wouldn't want to go overboard for longer than 1 day. I wouldn't want to go back to my old habits, which has taken a lot of effort to get out of. I don't want to be back there. I didn't like the person that I was becoming, which was basically a useless slob, for want of a better term. I was a state. Even though my head may not be in the perfect place, I am getting there, slowly but surely. I'm a work in progress, I still want to be progressing. There is no way I want to go back to the old Tanya. She's long gone.


So one day, that's all I wanted, and I got it. Maybe a bit more naughty than planned, but I enjoyed it, that's all that matters. Of course, I'm hoping the scales don't penalise me for this, they shouldn't- I just need to be as active as I can over the next 2 days and eat a lot of superfree food. 2 days to make it happen!


Anyhoo- i think it's time for bed. Hope to update a bit more next time, when I'm feeling a bit better. 


Crossing fingers that this icky sickiness doesn't last- a green tea before sleep, with some lemon might help soothe it.


Hope you all had a great Christmas Day!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment