Thursday 26 January 2012

Getting out of a funk and staying focused!

Ok so I have a very valid reason why I haven't updated in a while...

I feel like poop. I know that doesn't sound like a good reason, but I always try and stay positive with my blog posts and I've just not been able to think of anything positive. This could be down to a few things- my medication has been reduced by 25% so I'm sure naturally moods can dip. Also,  I've still not been able to get out of my post-asda blues. I can't believe how much having a job like that made me happy. I really can't wait to go back there!



Anyway- I have stuck to plan 100% since my last blog post- that's something. 


Last week I lost 2lb. I was really disappointed at first- because I was *so* good, I just wanted a bigger loss. But, I did get my century! 100.5lb lost so far. Also, I did realise that sometimes you have to wait an extra week for the good loss...like last time- I think that's how I lost 5lb Christmas week. So another week of 100% and hopefully a big huge loss on Tuesday!


I'm falling behind my target too. So a couple of big losses are kinda needed. I know that there will be some people disagreeing with my competitiveness- that's ok. I hope that you all realise that the extra competition just keeps me focused and gives me something to aim towards, rather than just go "yeah I'll get to target at some point in the next decade" and become lazy. I know how amazing I've done so far- and if I miss out by a week or so, that's ok. doesn't stop me from trying though eh?


My jogging training has been a bit lax- surprise surprise. I do need to get into that pretty sharpish- otherwise I'll just give up. Which isn't an option- I've already signed up!!


Hmm there really isn't much else to say to be honest. My camera is downstairs somewhere so can't upload a recipe- but I have some in the pipeline- and they're very yummy too!!


I hope that everyone is well- it's nearly a new month...is it just me or is time just flying?


Right- I'd better get some dancing done before bed! 


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment