Tuesday 10 January 2012

It's pink!

Look what I got!!



I think I was jammy! Even though I was horrendously good yesterday, I really didn't deserve the loss I got today. 1.5lb to be exact.


Am I unhappy about it? Hell no! I just need to keep it in my head that I can't do it every single week! I was lucky, very lucky!


I am feeling really positive going into a new week! Group was pretty good, lots of new members, so there was quite a bit of positivity and stuff ! I just hope that this attitude stays with me for the whole week, rather than just one or 2 days. We shall see.


Next week I really am hoping for 3lb loss. That will get me over the 100lb mark and it will put my bmi in "overweight" range. I haven't been overweight for about 5 years, at least. So I plan on being very good and doing a lot more body magic than last week. So far I have done an hour of walking, but after I have written this up, the wii fit will go on and I'll be doing some more exercise. 

Eyes are on the prize! I just need to remember to take everything a day at a time and to tackle everything as they come to me!



Hopefully I will have more positive blog updates for you all! 


That's all for tonight though- the wii is calling my name!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment