Sunday 26 February 2012

Aching body parts!!

My goodness- I have not been in so much pain in my LIFE!! I kid you not- my poor legs are so cramped up and achy. It's not nice at all!


I thought that work would be a bit easier than this, to be fair. But long shifts, as well as my normal shifts at the off licence has made me one icky sick flutterby. So much so, I had to go home last night 2 1/2 hours early because I was literally throwing up because of the exhaustion. I did have an early night last night, in bed before 10, and slept for 12 hours. I really enjoyed my lie in, since the last few days I had been up before 7 to get to work for 8.


Today I was on checkouts. I love being on checkouts. I get to sit down and I love being able to have conversations with people that I'm serving. I'm definitely better suited at checkouts, I feel at home there. Being out on the shop floor, I do feel a bit lost and lonely, because I only seem to get people calling out random items and expecting me to know exactly where it is. Because in some cases I don't, it makes me nervous and a little panicky. I already had the boss ask if I was ok, because I was a bit "flustered". I just need to take some deep breaths and maybe do a bit more meditation to chill. Go-getting isn't a permanent job- hopefully when Easter comes round I'll be allowed back on checkouts!


I have stuck to my "lent" pledges. I didn't have takeaway on Friday, saving me £4.40, and I have been 100% on plan every day! With all the extra body magic from working, I do have high-ish hopes for weigh in on Tuesday.

I can't believe how fast this week has gone! It's unreal! I blinked and there goes another weekend, Monday tomorrow- the day before weigh day! I actually had a sneaky peak on the wii this morning and it says I've lost 5lb!! Of course, I'm not getting too excited because it has been wrong on many an occasion. But how awesome would that be? my 7 1/2 stone award and my 8 stone award one week after the other? 



Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a good friend of mine, she was my counsellor when I was 18, she's someone who I'm now very close to, even though we don't meet up with each other as much as we used to. We're going to Skinni Malinx (of course!) for lunch, before I go to work. I'm doing a 4.30-10pm shift tomorrow, but since I can have a lie in tomorrow (I'm meeting Wendy at 12.30 in Liverpool, so I can have a nice rest first!) and I have Tuesday off, I think I'll survive my shift ok (hopefully!)


So I'm crossing fingers for Tuesday- even if I don't quite lose the 5lb I need (which is high to be fair) a biggish loss would be good, I'd be happy with it. So here's hoping!


Now- it is time to enjoy a hot chocolate and head to bed- long day tomorrow!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment