Tuesday 21 February 2012

My Plan for Lent

Ok so I'm not religious or anything, but I know of a few people who give things up for lent "just because". So I thought I'd jump on the band wagon this year.

So- it's the first day of Lent tomorrow and I have my plan all sorted.



I'm going to give up veggies and fruit!

What? That's not how it works? Seriously? Shame! Ok- plan B:



I am going to give up my chicken and (or it "in"?) black bean sauce from the chippy by my work. Sounds a bit daft and "easy" but damn that meal is addictive on a friday evening! I'll stretch it to all takeaways- no ordered curries, pizzas, chips or chinese food. Until Easter.

I also pledge to stay 100% on plan until then. It is going to be tough- but I need a push. 3rd April is the last week of my current 12 week countdown, and to be honest I didn't want to buy another one! So the closer I get to target, the less I will have to pay out for group. I might have to buy a 6 week countdown but we'll see how I go.



I set myself a huge target for the next "curvalicious" challenge on my favourite weight loss forum- 22lb in 7 weigh ins. I saw that look!! Ok, I might not get there but that is what I want to aim for. I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't make it but I'll be well over the moon if I manage it!!


Anyway- it was just going to be a quick post- turns out I can type for England! No shock there!


I'll be stepping on the scales in an hour and a half!! Getting so nervous- make sure those fingers are crossed for me please!!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment