Monday 20 February 2012

Happy Flutterby!

Tanya is back with Asda!


I got a call this evening, offering me a temporary position- as "go-getter". Which is basically someone who takes customers to items they can't find, that sort of thing. Lots of walking and such. They have given me 3 weeks worth of hours and apparently there are going to be more coming my way!! 


I'm over the moon! Ok, it's not checkouts, which is the most ideal position for me, but it's still work and a few extra pennies- that would actually pay for a gym pass! Sod you, discriminating swines of Wirral PCT and Wirral Borough Council- I will pay for it myself!


Ok so I can't seem to stay focused at all when it comes to my eating still. I do well up until a certain point, then I find food that I tend to pick at. Pick, pick, pick. I keep having more syns than I want and it's starting to drive me a bit crazy to be honest. I think I'm going to keep filling in the S.A.S (slimmers against sabotage) sheets that you get off your consultant. I might just give it a go for another week. I seem to be more wary if I have to write everything down! 


Even with the few extra syns (and too be honest, it's not been that much over the dailies- definitely not over my weekly amount) I hope to have lost enough to get my next award! It's driving me mad now! It's been so long now since I got an award. That could actually be why I'm not as determined as I once was... I just don't seem to be losing as much.

I get conflicting messages- on one side there's my consultant saying "your weight loss doesn't have to slow down" and everyone else, as well as my own logic saying "your weight loss is going to naturally slow down". So from Wednesday (since it's going to be hard to do for the food I'm going to eat at the taster session tomorrow), I'm going to do a few weeks of a constant food diary- everything I nom on, I will record. Even if it's just a spoon of jam or something. Every. Little. Thing.

Lets see if I can stick with it!! I want to get as close to my 9 stone award by Easter as possible! 



Oh yes, the taster session I've make Curry Loaf. Recipe in a previous blog, go look for it. It's very yummy. I have had to make a smaller one though, since we only have 2 eggs (make that "had"). We defintely need more since Niall will be making about 300 pancakes and I'll be making a couple too!


So crossing fingers that the scales are nice to me. I'm definitely overdue a nice loss. Might do some step aerobics before bed to burn off the last few calories!! heehee.

Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment