Saturday 30 June 2012

Saturday's noms and feeling confident

It's dangerous ground- me feeling positive about what they scales are going to say! But I am feeling confident- and I really hope that the scales are nice to me on Tuesday! I have been good- and I do have more of a positive mental attitude- of course, I hope it stays that way!! We shall see!


It's a late one for me because of my trip out- did a bit of dancing- saw a lovely SW girly there, who is doing amazingly well! It's great to see other members doing so well- I'm so happy for them- and seeing them happy, it's fab to see the SW plan working for others too!


Ok food for me!


Breakfast


banana (it was spotty- yuk!)
berries
muller light


Lunch


Ham
Rocket salad
carrots
tomatoes
salad light spray 


big tub fat free rhubarb and vanilla yoghurt (from asda- syn free and gorgeous!!)


Dinner


4x chicken skewers from iceland
rice
soy sauce


2x coffee w/skimmed milk (1)


Supper


Chicken and stuffing sandwich (1 1/2 syns for stuffing)
Chicken
Mashed potato
cabbage
syn free onion gravy


hifi light bar (3)
berries
syn free milkshake


I am stuffed (pardon the pun) and am ready for my bed!


Work tomorrow- need my sleep! 


Hoping to make some speed soup tomorrow so I can have that for a couple of meals- hope it will speed up my weight loss!! Come on now- I want to get to target!!


Now it's time for bed
Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment