Wednesday 26 December 2012

I got my Mojo back!

And I know that the first thing that Mum and Niall will say will have something to do with a reference to our dog- Mojo! But not that kind of mojo of course!

Firstly I want to thank everyone for your comments, inboxes and well wishes- it truly means a lot to know that so many people have my back. Most people know how hard it is to lose and maintain their weight. Whether it's 1/2 stone or 20 stone to lose, that extra weight is a big thing. And we understand the heartbreak that it brings. I know I'm not alone (even though sometimes it feels like I am!) and that keeps me motivated- so thank you! I hope that I can help you guys too- we are all in the same boat!

Today I have been on plan- 100% and I feel great (and full!)

My food diary for today (and I know the first bit will have a few funny looks)

Breakfast

2x bowls syn free chilli (hey- don't knock it!)
Berries, banana, muller light yog

Lunch
Ham and pickle Sandwich (1/2 syn for pickle, 60g of weighed Wholemeal bread)

Dinner
2 salmon fillets, rice with quark and herbs, rocket salad, tomatoes, grated carrot and pickled onions
muller light yog

Supper
Speed soup with 30g low low cheese with chilli (seriously if you haven't tried the low low with chilli then you must! It's gorgeous!)

Snacks and drinks
a teeny bit of icing and marzipan that fell off the cake when I was cutting it up (3 syns counted, would definitely have been less than this, but airing on the side of caution)

tea with 1% milk (150ml milk, measured)
fruity tea
pepsi max (w/cherry)
sugar free grape juice

HEA was the low low and the milk (both accurately split in half)
HEB was the bread
3 1/2 syns today.

I usually have at least 5 a day- but I really am satisfied and I had a gazillion syns the last 2 weeks so don't want any more.

Body Magic- walked 5 1/2 miles. Which is just awesome. Feel so much better for it!
Scales this morning said I was under 13 stone still (12st 13) so we shall see what weigh in brings tomorrow.

I have left over speed soup to take to work with me tomorrow, with fruit and yog. Weigh in at 5. Looking forward to accepting the gain and moving on!

Update tomorrow with the news.

Starting as I mean to go on- I am so motivated- I love it!

Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment