Friday 28 December 2012

Tattoos, Food and Walking

Today I went with mum and Arty to get booked in for my first ever tattoo! I always said I'd get a tattoo after I lost weight- so now is as good a time as any! I'm booked in for next thursday, after work- we're going at 2pm. The tattooist advised me to eat well beforehand- well, considering the amount I eat on an average day- I'm sure I can manage!!

Talking of food- this is what I've had today...

Breakfast- Apple, muller light, rocky road (1/2heb)
Lunch- Chilli, rice, salad, yoghurt, rocky road (1/2 heb)
Dinner- Braising steak, gravy (1 syn), broccoli, broad beans, sweetcorn, peas, mash. Syn free rice pudding
Snacks- 28g Icing (left over from cake- 5 syns) 2 apples, satsuma
Drinks- pepsi max, tea w/milk (measured 300ml 1%- HEA), fruity tea

I've walked 5 miles today- 1 mile home from my dad's and I walked to a meeting and back- 2 miles each way. I do love my walking- it's just "Ipod in, world out" Just me and whoever I am listening to- my current music crush is Florence and the Machine!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to meet up with Chris for lunch and then out in the evening. But like I always find out, plans can change, so I keep it simple and try and decide on the day. All I know is I intend to fully stick to plan for another day- and do as much body magic as I can, time and energy permitting!!


I see the weekend around the corner- bring it on!!

Much Love,

Tanya x

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back blogging Tanya I did miss your blogs

    ReplyDelete