Saturday 29 December 2012

Lazy Restful Day

Oh it's been fabulous! I was going to do a few things but decided to have a rest day- since it's back to work tomorrow!

So I just stayed in my PJs until 6.30pm! I then decided to get changed and walk down to a meeting to see friends.

All in all, a calm, peaceful day. Nothing else to report really!

My food for today....


Breakfast- muller light, plum, rocky road (3 syns)
Lunch- 2 skinny lizzies (2) 2 bacon, 2 egg, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and 2 toast (HEB)
Dinner- 6 chicken skewers (from Iceland- syn free!) hot and spicy stir fry, rice w/quark and herbs. Rocky road (3 syns)
Snacks- 2 apples, muller light
Drinks- pepsi max, tea with milk (measured 300ml 1% milk as HEA)

8 syns today- and feel satisfied!

And 2 miles of walking, which isn't as much as I usually do- but it's still movement!


Tomorrow I'm in work at 6am so I'd better go to my pit!

More blogging soon!

Much Love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment