Sunday 30 December 2012

Memory Loss, Early Starts and New Year Plans

Hi guys- hopefully just a quicky

I was in work this morning and I was told that everyone was coming in at 4am tomorrow- so I would feel like a tool if I didn't join them....I was looking forward to my lie in and strolling in at 7 as Monday is my "late shift" especially since my throat is getting scratchy and I'm not feeling 100%.

But that's ok, 2 hours of night rate- that's some extra pennies!

I have been invited to a party with some friends tomorrow- after worrying that I was going to be spending it alone- it's only in New Brighton so it's local and I'll be amongst friends which is great! I'll stop being in a grump about it!

My memory loss- it's terrible really. I genuinely cannot remember whether I had a rocky road this morning or not! I know I had a yoghurt but I can't remember if I had a rocky road with it- so I'm not sure whether to give myself the benefit of the doubt or not. I've decided as a punishment for not writing it down right away, I'm going to count 3 syns ANYWAY- that will teach me! Counting more syns is better than undercounting I guess!

Scrap that! I just remembered what I had with my yoghurt- it was a banana- definitely not a rocky road! woohoo! So I shall not count it- in fact- I'll have a rocky road right before bed! Whew!

So my accurate food diary!

Breakfast- muller light, banana
Lunch- 2 skinnies (2 syns) 2 linda mc saussies, 2 egg, 3 bacon, tin beans, 2 toast (heb). Berries, muller light.
Dinner- roast beef (all fat removed) roastie (with the amount of fat used it was literally only 1/2 syn to coat it) mash, sweetcorn, peas, broad beans, carrots, onion gravy. More berries and yog
Snacks- Apple, 2 satsuma, plum, rocky road (3)

HEA was the usual milk in my tea- measured
Total syns 5 1/2!
Body magic has been 6 miles walking and I did a few hours on my feet in work which helps!

Ok I am now going to bed- remember kids- scribble AS you nibble! Especially if you're a memory blackhole like me!

Much Love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment