Thursday 27 December 2012

New Pack, New Week!

The scales weren't as brutal as I expected. Even though the number I'm about to put might sound horrendous.

8lb on

Bearing in mind, that's over 16 days and I have been totally out of control. 

I'm so glad I started back yesterday though! It gives me an extra day to get some weight off. We have a 6 day week because of New Year (Usual weigh in Tuesday, this week was Thursday, next week it's Wednesday then back to Tuesday)

I was in work this morning, and was prepared (with a flask of speed soup!) I finished early so decided to get the black box experience over and done with so I can get my motivation early.

I got my lovely new pack which is all shiny and pretty and I am ready to go!

After coffee with my friend Rach and lunch, it was back to group to see some of my 5pm ladies and gents! It was nice and quiet so had a natter with Julie, which helped me with my motivation too! 

Then it was off to a meeting, coffee with another friend and a power walk home. I've just enjoyed a syn free dinner, courtesy of mum (thanks mum!!)

I'm suitable stuffed, happy, content and just so positive right now! I wish I could share this feeling with everyone!

Food today:

Breakfast- yoghurt
Break- flask speed soup (1/2 HEA for 30g low low)
Lunch- 2x skinny lizzies (2 syns) 2 eggs, 3 bacon, 60g wholemeal bread (HEB)
Dinner- Roast chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, mash, mushy peas, carrot and swede, syn free onion gravy
Snack- 2x apple, satsuma, banana, yoghurt, weetabix oaty bar (3 1/2 syns) icing/marzipan (counting 2 syns but was definitely less- just being on the safe side)
Drinks- tea/coffee (with my milk as 1/2 hea- measured)

7 1/2 syns today- amazing considering it's weigh in day! I must be focused!


So here's to a great week. I need 2lb to get back into target, 4lb to get my 10 stone award back and 8lb to get the whole gain off.....let's see how I go!

Here's to 2013- and target!

Much Love,
Tanya x

2 comments:

  1. Ive just joined SW and created a blog to journal my journey. I have 10 stone to lose and just wanted you to know you and your blog are an inspiration.
    april

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so great to read- thank you so much and best of luck on YOUR journey! it is worth it :) x

      Delete