Friday 28 December 2012

Valentine Heart Challenge

At Christmas time I have seen a few "Little Black Dress" Challenge- where you colour in a part of a dress for every pound you lose- to aim to lose a stone by Christmas.

I have made myself a little Valentines Day one!

There are 14 little hearts to colour in, for each lb in a stone.

Why don't you join me? It works out at about 2lb a week but of course you can aim to lose as much or as little as you want. What a friend of mine did was circle the amount of parts or "hearts" in this case, that they want to lose and coloured those in. If she lost any more then it would be a bonus!

I find these a great incentive and I hope you do too!

So feel free to share, steal, print out! Image is below. The link is also here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/53183159@N04/8318601850/in/photostream/



Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment