Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Pancake Day!!!!

Good evening! Only a quick one tonight (she says!!) as I need to get my bum to bed- I'm in work in the morning.

Today has been lovely- been out most of the day.

I met up with my friend Kate and I decided to get weighed a bit earlier. So we trundled off to the 1pm class. I lost 2.5lb in the last 5 days which I'm pretty chuffed with! Back to my normal day so have high hopes for this coming week.

Like I said yesterday- I would have been happy with any loss- the fact is I'm back on plan and back in control- funnily enough someone else said the exact same thing! So it's been affecting a few of us by the sound of it.

After group and a nice chat with my consultant, I walked to dad's- I haven't seen him for 4 weeks! On the way there I passed a hairdressers and decided to have my hair cut. My hairstyle hasn't changed in about 10 years so just thought I'd get it cut shorter.... It's a shock to the system but I like it.


I spent some quality time with dad and I went back to group for the 5pm one- my official group. I go there almost every week and have done since I started! I love my group.

I do the shop there- for the 5pm and 7pm group. It gives me a chance to talk to the members and get to know people better- which is great.

I came home craving pancakes-after hearing about pancakes all day! So I had a lovely dinner of quorn sticky fillets, mashed potato (1 syn for extra light mayo) and salad. Then made syn free pancakes!!

The recipe- just in case you feel the urge! (this is again, flutterby portions- so probs will serve 2! heehee)

3 eggs
3-4 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of strawberry flavouring (it calls for vanilla- but I like to be different!

1) Seperate the white from the yolk and put into
separate bowls, 
2) Whisk the egg white until fluffy (great body magic!!) 
3) Add the sweetener, 
4) In the other bowl add the vanilla
essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
5) Heat a frying pan with frylight, add a ladel of the mix and
spread as you would a normal pancake 
6) after about 30 seconds flip over (But do be careful they are much more
delicate than a regular pancake)

That's it!

I served mine with sweetened quark and frozen berries- gorgeous!


Right I'm off to  bed- my laptop is about to run out of battery anyway- it's a sign!

I hope you all had a great Shrove Tuesday!

Much Love,

Tanya x

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through myfitnesspal and I LOVE it!!
    I sent you a friend request on MFP!
    I think you are so amazing and I aspire to lose as much weight as you already have!

    - Kady
    Follow me on my journey!
    kadylosingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete