Wednesday 27 February 2013

Slight Anxiety- Wednesday Food!

Hi you lot, just a quicky.

Not much to report today- this is mainly just to share noms.

Work was hard- I've started to become quite stressed over something and it's really getting to me. My nerves are getting affected now and every time I think of going into work I suffer with anxiety....not something I need to share right now but needless to say- it's getting me down a bit.

BUT- one positive to take out of it. When I was big, I would use my anxiety as an excuse and I'd hide away, not able to face whatever the hardship is. I would get a few weeks on the sick with a sick-note off my doctor and I would isolate- in turn making me worse and making it harder to go back....most of the time I would leave the job (paid or voluntary).

Now It's not the case- I feel a panic attack coming on and I just take some deep breaths and eat some fruit (usually a banana) and that makes it better. I am not going to let anyone or anything get me to where I was mentally- at the moment it's just a mental wobble- this too will pass!!!

Got it out- now on to the most important thing- noms!

I've made the 10 syn victoria sponge again for a couple of colleagues who are on Slimming World (one is on Rosemary Conley so she's allowed a piece too!) Saved Arty a nice big piece too!

Here's my diary for today:

Breakfast- banana, berries and yoghurt
Break- tinned tomatoes and baked beans
Lunch- 2 skinny lizzies (2 syns) 2 rosemary and red onion sausages, 2 fried eggs, 4 rashers bacon, fresh and tinned tomatoes with 2 small pieces wholemeal bread (HEB)
Dinner- steak and gravy (made with gravy granules- counting 2 1/2 syns as I won't have much gravy with it) with carrots broccoli and green beans
Snacks- banana+toffee activia (1/2 syn) 2 satsumas, most of a large pineapple, large piece of 10 syn victoria sponge (2 1/2 syns) with berries.

The cake was a last minute nom- was planning on not eating any until tomorrow but it was just there!

Still 7 1/2 syns today even with a big chunk of cake!

Now, I'm going to bed- another day in work tomorrow....at least I get a day off Friday!! Positive mental attitude.

Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment