Tuesday 26 February 2013

Little Gain, Back on Track + Sponsored Slim!

Hi everyone! Will try and make this brief- but lot's to get through!

So- after over synning on Tuesday and a pint of sweets on Saturday- I was greeted with a 1lb gain. That's no bad considering!

Straight after weigh in I had a case of the "eff it's" though. I went to subway- fully planning on getting a 12 inch Italian BMT with cheese (about 45 syns or something- maybe more!) with 3 cookies....That was the plan. I got there- stood in the queue and a guy in front of me ordered a healthy salad box.....when it was my turn to be served? "Salad box please". I did have double meat but the meat is free apparently so......that's ok! 1 1/2 syns for the Sweet Onion dressing and that was it! Whew- must have saved myself about, what- 70 syns there??? Fantastic!

I went back to group for image therapy and enjoyed my noms, feeling pretty chuffed with myself!


It was good to feel grounded in group- someone sitting next to me (who has lost a significant amount too) has been struggling so it was good to feel that I wasn't alone- and it spurred me on a bit. There's nothing worse than feeling like you're the only person in the world who is struggling!

Anyway- I went home, getting some mince for tomorrow's dinner on the way. I baked another one of those 10 syn victoria sponges for the 5pm group. It seemed pretty popular- everyone who tried it told me they enjoyed it!

I stayed for my group (5pm) and the 7pm group. I ate my dinner before I headed out so I wasn't desperate to get back. I feel so determined for the week ahead- I'm so glad I stayed and mingled with everyone!


I've agreed to do the Slimming World's 6 weeks "Slim for Good" Sponsored Slim! (bit of a mouthful isn't it?). It's a company-wide thing but we do it for a local cause- chosen by our group. Our evening group decided on a centre dedicated to help woman who suffer from domestic violence- so that's what I'm slimming for for the next 6 weeks! I have my sponsor form at the ready!

If anyone wants to sponsor me- whether it's 10p for every pound I lose or whatever- please let me know- it's all for a good cause!!! Every bit helps and will be gratefully received!

Oh- I have decided to do a food diary PROPERLY this week- so here is my food for today (Yes- I am doing it on a Tuesday too!!!)

B- rocky road (1/2 HEB) and 2 meringue shells (1 1/2 syns) 

L- Turkey and Ham salad box (with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, gherkin, chillis, pepper) with sweet onion dressing (just checked- it's actually 2 syns!)
D- 3 skinny lizzy sausages (3 syns) with mash, mushy peas, carrots, broccoli and sprouts. and syn free gravy.
Supper- syn free pea and ham soup (recipe when I remember!) berries and muller light yog for afters.
Snacks- 2 satsumas, 1 rocky road (1/2 heb), bakewell hifi bar (6 syns), slice and a half of my cake (1 1/2 syns) and an activia yoggy.

HEA was milk- not measured- but I have been out most of the day- still definitely within my allowance though!

So 14 syns today! On plan- awesome!! If I had that subway and cookies then that alone would have brought it up to about 80! and I know darned well that if I started I would have just carried on! It's scary- but I'm on plan and I'm focused!

Ok I am off to bed. Work tomorrow. Let's see what the day brings!

Much Love,
Tanya x

1 comment:

  1. well done hun on not falling into the subway sandwich hole xx

    ReplyDelete