Thursday 28 February 2013

Feeling Brighter and Thursday's Nommage!

Good evening everyone!

Sorry this is so late- I got distracted by shiny things- nothing new there!

It's great how one day we can feel down or just be struggling (about anything) and we can sometimes wake up feeling brighter, happier and just as though the day before didn't happen.

Don't get me wrong I was still a little bit anxious going to work this morning but I didn't have a feeling of utter dread. I just turned up, worked and went home. My poor feets were so tired at the end of it-it was just over 2 1/2 hours of overtime on top of my rota'd hours- more money for the Canada fund!


I was offered a piece of homemade chocolate fudge cheesecake- trust me it looked amazing and looked like it was a weeks worth of syns! Trust me- if I wasn't doing this slim for life thing I might have just been tempted-but I want to raise money for this great cause- and all I need to do is lose a few pound! I have to put some work in- and resist that evil meany temptation fairy! So I resisted the cake- even though I wanted it soooooooo bad! It looked divine!

Anyway- the cake I made went down a treat- I had half of one of the pieces I saved for someone- because I wanted to join in- I did it of course to protect the weight loss of that member- I saved her a whole syn!

Today has been pretty ordinary- it has been sunny yet really cold lately- I have to wrap up extra warm!

Here are my noms for today, still on track- nearly half way through the week already!!

Breakfast- banana (was running late)
Break time- tomatoes and beans, 2 pieces of wholemeal bread (400g loaf-HEB) apple, pear, 2x satsumas. small piece of victoria sponge (1 syn)
Lunch- tuna mayo (1/2 syn) baked sweet potato with lettuce, pepper and pickles. Banana toffee activia (1/2)
Dinner- SW burger and chips (one with babybel light 1/3 of my HEA) with beans and salad
Supper- grapes, pineapple and berries with a yoghurt
Snacks- rocky road (3syns) muller greek style (1/2)

Syns 5 1/2,
HEA- 200ml of 1% milk and 1 babybel light
HEB- bread

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my friend Shena- whom I haven't seen in what must be nearly a year! It's disgusting- so it'll be great to have lunch (hungry horse so it's not bad! Good choices can be made) and a catch up. Definitely going to make the most of my day off!

Right- off to catch up on my much-needed beauty sleep!

Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment