Thursday 5 April 2012

End of Level 1 and possible job prospects!

Hello! Time for one of them blog updates! About time too. It may just be a quickie tonight, because it is well past my bedtime, especially since I'm in work (job number 1) at 10 tomorrow morning!

So I completed Level 1 of the 30 day shred! 10 days at level 1 to be precise. That means that tomorrow, when I finish work at the off licence, I shall be doing day 11- which is the first day of level 2! I gotta be honest, I'm pretty nervous- I find level 1 hard. But if I am to get the body that I want (and as Jillian says- the body I deserve) I need to push myself!  I will just need to invest in more radox!

I am semi looking forward to the next lot of unflattering pictures. Of course, I won't be properly toned by then so will do a warning again! So you are all prepared!

Next on the list- the possible job prospects.

I spoke to my manager (she's new- only been with our Asda for about a week) and asked her what was going to happen after I finish go-getting (my rota ends a week tomorrow). She said that I'm probably going to be on checkouts for a couple of weeks. I did ask her if it was possible to get a permanent contract, even if it was just the absolute minimum. that way I could do overtime. She said it *may* be possible but she would have to speak to another manager. I am really hoping for a contract. I seriously love the place, and I really like working there. Anything permanent, I would be over the moon!

So we shall see. I hope that I've made a decent impression and I come out with something! *fingers crossed*

Ok tomorrow is a long day- and I need my sleep!

Much Love,
Tanya x

1 comment:

  1. I have just stayed up a lot of the night reading your whole blog! WOW!!!!! You are fantastic and such an inspiration! I look forward to more blog posts from yourself. I am sorry but I also had to find you on FB and look at your weight loss pics, amazing! And in such a short time...
    Thanks for posting this, it is definitely something that I will be reading over and over again xx

    ReplyDelete