Monday 9 April 2012

Feeling Disheartened!

I am rather frustrated tonight! It was day 14 of the shred tonight. I decided that it would be a good idea to have my "midway" picture taken tonight, since tomorrow night we're having company- and pizza.


Mum took the pictures for me and I've put them next to each other. I see absolutely NO difference, at all. The only one that looks different is the back on and thats only because I think I stretched it too much!


I said I wouldn't put up....but sod it- you can all see for yourself!





 
























It probably doesn't help that the underwear is different- but still, you get the general idea.


I thought I'd show off the labels too....lol.


So I am feeling really disheartened. there are people in a facebook group I'm on and they've lost a tonne of inches in a week or 10 days and I've not. I know that most of mine will be skin but I have a lot of fat still, especially on my middle. I thought that doing this shred would make a difference but it doesn't look like it!

People have told me that because I'm young, the skin will bounce back- well surely if that's the case, my results would be better than someone in their 40's? But there are people much older and have better results- it just doesn't make sense to me!



Anyway I don't know whether to bother with the rest of it. I'll decide tomorrow. Someone said to me, I might as well finish it since I've started it, maybe I will. At least I've exercised! It's just so annoying!


Right- it's nearly midnight- so I'm going to get my bum to bed! Working 7 hours tomorrow and have weigh in straight after!


I have been good this week, so hoping that I can get that 9 stone award tomorrow! Fingers crossed!


Much Love,
Tanya x

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel disheartened hun. You look awesome, and I can see the difference. You don't notice because you see yourself all the time. But I can see a much slenderer you, all over. You have come such a long way....keep your chin up kiddo. Your success is my inspiration, although, I am not having much success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is deffinately a difference! and if your worried about the skin not bouncing back talk to your doctor about it and see what he/she thinks. your doing amazing and don't give up on the shred... you haven't given up on losing the weight, you've overcome so much and worked so hard. It is so inpirational. Not many people can do what you have done. Don't give up on the shred because your not someone who just gives up :) your strong.

    ReplyDelete