Tuesday 10 April 2012

New day and new light

After my uber-ranty-depressed post yesterday, I went straight to bed. I actually slept pretty well and woke up refreshed. It really helped to read everyone's comments on facebook and on here. So thanks to everyone for your support. It really did help pick me up from the ground!


Today I was feeling a lot more positive, albeit nervous about stepping on those scales!


Work was good- after 2 hours of go getting (in that time only 1 person asked me where something was!) I was told by the manager that all my go-getting hours were now checkout hours- so until Friday (which at the moment I am assuming is my last day- but I'm not too sure at the moment! I might get more checkout hours- since they have brought in seasonal people- I hope I get a bit longer anyway!


Straight after work, I went to weigh in. 


I lost 2lb this week- taking me to exactly 9 stone lost! I now weigh 13 1/2 stone and have 1 stone to target! It is also my "club 40" which means that I have lost 40% of my starting weight. My goodness!


I didn't get Slimmer of the Week, but the person who won didn't stay to group- and I ended up winning the raffled fruit basket- for the first time in a year!! I was chuffed to bits!

Tonight was my "night off". I had pizza, my treat for getting into the 13's (since I got there during lent and couldn't have it!). I met my friends Abby and Jacinta at the pizza place, and we picked up the pizzas (mum called ahead with the order). We sat and ate (us 3, Mum and her "boyfriend" (he's not exactly a boy and I'm not calling him her "special friend") ) while watching telly. I even went all out and had an easter egg too!



So I can safely say that I've gone waaaaaaaay over my syns today. You know what though? I do not feel in the slightest bit guilty! A lot of people save syns and flexisyn. I haven't for a long time, so this is my treat, and I am right back on it- more determined and focused than ever! I really want to get to target now! That's it- right on plan until target- and I really mean it!


Next week will be the last weigh in before my "anniversary". I wanted to get as close to my 9 1/2 stone by my year. So hoping to knuckle down and work hard to see how close I can get! 


Right- I am going to see if I can manage a shred in a minute. I wasn't going to- but I've decided to keep going and finish- of course I was going to! I'm no quitter, god!


If I want a loss this week, I'm going to have to work for it! And I am going to!


Here's to a great week (hopefully!)

Much Love, 

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment