Monday 20 August 2012

Bike Ride Fail!

Hello again!

So today has been interesting!

I was meant to meet up with Chris for coffee today, but she wasn't feeling too great. I decided that I wanted to do something constructive. When I was mooching on the SW website there was a picture of a woman on a bike and I thought "say- that's a good idea". It was a lovely day so I put some suncream on, topped up my water bottle and took my bike out for a spin for the first time.

I thought it would be nice just to cycle to New Brighton, 3km away, but when I got there I wanted to keep going. I got to a certain point where I could see Leasowe Lighthouse and I thought "I may as well go visit Niall, since I'm not far" since I promised over a year ago that I would!

I called him and he gave me directions to his place. I got on the cycle track past the lighthouse and all of a sudden my right pedal and sprocket came clean off!!!

Oh I was gutted! I was really enjoying my bike ride! So I called Niall, he and Jay (and Mojo) met me and we walked to the caravan. Mum and Arty came and picked me up to take me home.

Now I need to sort out getting a replacement bike. I hope I can get one sorted- I enjoyed being out on the prom again! It's been ages since I was that far out.

Anyhoo- work was ok, that's me off for 3 days now *yay*. 

Tomorrow is the Woman of the Year group final- where the 4 nominees do their talk, then it's to the group vote. Of course- I am nervous- I get nervous easily! But Caz reassured me and I am feeling a bit better. I'm not going to prepare, I'm just going to go with the flow! Keeping my fingers crossed of course!

Now- on to noms, for the last time this week!

Breakfast

3 doughnut peaches
apple
muller light

Lunch

jacket potato
tin of beans

Dinner

2 skinny lizzies (2 syns)
2 linda mccartney saussies
bistro salad and tomatoes
large slice of bread

muller light

Supper

2 bbq sticky fillets
hot and spicy stirfry with added mushrooms
soy sauce

muller light yoghurt
lemon hifi bar

Snacks

banana
alpen light bar (3 syns)

Drinks

tea x2
2l water
600ml sugar free cordial
200ml milk
250ml diet red bull

So that is 5 syns for today- taking my grand total amount of syns for the week to 59! Damn- I could have had a portion of chips last week after all! Only joking. I was serious about this week- I wanted to do something about the positive mental attitude I had from my time in Southport. I hope the scales are kind and give me the result I believe I deserve!

If it doesn't, that's ok, I'll accept it- but of course I would be over the moon with a good loss! All will be revealed tomorrow!

Ok I must try to get some sleep- otherwise I will just sit up and eat- less than 12 hours to weigh in? I don't want to be doing that!

Night night- hopefully some news in my next blog!

Much Love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment