Friday 17 August 2012

Friday's noms and mega thirst!

Evening!

Just a quick one from me tonight- I am so tired and I need my rest, as I am working 2 shifts tomorrow.

I've been so thirsty today! I've been constantly drinking water and the thirst hasn't gone much! My belly has been so bloated because of all the water- it's been making me feel really self conscious! But at least I know it's water, it will be peed out soon enough!

My food today- still on the wagon, still feeling good1

Breakfast

1/2 tub fromage frais
banana

2 skinny lizzies (2 syns)
2 linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages
2 fried eggs 
tin of beans
mushrooms and tomatoes

Lunch

2 quorn sticky fillets
syn free egg fried rice
rocket salad, tomatoes and cucumber

Dinner

Salmon fillet
mashed potato (just plain)
mushy peas
green beans and carrots

Cherry muller light
punnet blackberries
handful grapes

Snacks

2 doughnut peaches
2 lemon hifi bars (both healthy extra)
1 rocky road bar (3 syns)
banana

Drinks

3 litres water
1 coffee (25ml 1% milk)
1 tea (50ml 1% milk)
milkshake with last of my milk allowance.

So that's 5 syns for the day- and I don't even feel restricted! 41.5 syns for the week so far (not that I do weekly syns, I'm just curious of course!) I have 3 1/2 more days- I'm half way there!

Right- time for my beauty sleep! I think I'm going to need it!

More soon
Much Love,
Tanya x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya.. Recently found your blog and following you for inspiration.. Well done on your weight loss so far. I've just started a slimming blog in the hope people follow me and help me on my way. Only been doing it 3 weeks so not much on it at the moment hehe.. Anyhow its here >>> http://slimmingworld-adiaryofmyweightloss.blogspot.co.uk/ Love Trace xx

    ReplyDelete