Saturday 18 August 2012

Pamper Appointment and More Noms!

Hello All- have you missed me? (I know it's only been a day!)

It's been a busy day as usual! Work work and more work! My back is aching and I'm feeling very tired, so it's going to be another quick one I'm afraid!

I feel like I've not had much time to look after myself lately. Little bits of pampering, that kind of thing. Tomorrow night I think I'm going to try and make time for a bit of relaxation- a bubble bath, a movie and something daft like painting my toenails (something I really couldn't do when I was big! I couldn't reach that far!!) I think we all need a pampering sometimes- life is so stressful, we need some relaxation time, even if it's just for 10 minutes!

For ages I didn't think I was worth anything- at times I still feel like that- but now I make more time for me because I AM worth it. I implore everyone else to do the same thing. Just take some time out for you. Even if it's just taking a magazine into the loo with you. You are worth the time and effort- if you don't believe it- keep telling yourself until you do! Or tell me- I'll make sure you believe it!!

Anyway- here's my food for today!

breakfast

blackberries
banana
grapes
mandarin muller light
2x rocky road bars

lunch

salmon fillet
boiled potatoes
green beans and carrots

cherry muller light
blackberries
grapes

dinner

2 skinny lizzies (2 syns)
2 rosemary and red onion sausages
mashed potato
mushrooms
syn free onion gravy

banana custard muller
meringue nest (2.5 syns)

snacks

3x rocky road (1 heb and 3 syns)
lemon hifi bar (heb)
2 doughnut peaches
mandarin
apple
nectarine

drinks

2 litres water 
1 1/2 litres pepsi max (in work)
300ml 1% milk, as a milkshake (hea)

I feel so full even though I do have a bit of a sweet craving but the milkshake's helping with that!

7 1/2 syns today- that's 49 syns so far this week. Well within my limit! 

I'm off to bed now- busy day ahead. But only 2 more shifts until my 3 days off- can't wait!

Ni night!
Much Love,


Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment