Friday 1 March 2013

Nice Day off (and Friday's Food Diary)

Hi everyone! 

The weekend is here! Which means nothing to people who work in retail! I'm working all weekend- doing overtime tomorrow, but it's money at the end of the day- more money for Canada! 

I had a lovely day off today- I met up with my friend Shena, who I haven't seen in forever. We went for lunch at the hungry horse and then we headed over to Liverpool to see an exhibition. She dropped me off outside the tunnel and I power walked home.

I feel like my eating has been really good still- eating more superfree- and I am moving around more than I did last week. I find that when I am on plan and I'm doing more body magic, it's a bit like a snowball effect- I get more energy, I feel more positive and I want to do more!


I really hope this feeling lasts- I would love to be at target by the end of this 6 week Slim for Good promotion!

Anyway- just a quicky tonight- so  let's talk about noms. I'll make some new things soon and get some recipes out here- so you can all try them too!

Breakfast- rocky road, yoghurt, 2 satsumas
Lunch- piri piri chicken sizzler, jacket potato, tomato, salad (3 syns for sauce)
Dinner- breakfast quiche (1) , savoury rice, salad. yoghurt
Snacks- satsuma, berries and yoghurt, rocky road, pineapple and fromage frais.

I only had 4 syns all day so treated myself to a galaxy hot choc (3 syns- i had an extra spoonful  for an extra syn) 

total syns today- 7
HEB- rocky roads
HEA- milk

Still in control, still focused and really hopeful that I get the loss I deserve on Tuesday! 3 more days on plan before then though- so just need to keep plodding along!

Now- time for bed- it's late and I'm in work in the morning (overtime means extra body magic-can only be a good thing!!)

Much Love,
Tanya x

P.S. Don't forget to "like" my Facebook Page for more post and randoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment