Monday 4 March 2013

Body Magic and Final Food Diary of the Week!

Hiya- just a quickie because my bath is running and I want to get an early night- I'm so tired!

I had a lovely day- myself, Kate and my friend from work, Louise, went for a nice walk along the prom to New Brighton- bought some yoghurts (as you do) and some Skinny Lizzie sausages as my rations were running a bit low. Then we power walked back with our haul!

I'm nervous about tomorrow- I always am when I've been good all week!!!

No matter what the result- I have been on plan 100% and for that I am mega proud of myself! I have laughed in the face of temptation and I have overcome my demons (for this week!)

and no matter what the result- as soon as I step off the big black box at 5pm tomorrow, my new fab week begins!! I hope for more of the same!


My food diary for today:

I opted for a Green day again- it just kinda happened like that!

breakfast- melon and yoghurt

break- 2 apples, satsuma, beans and tomatoes, weetabix oaty bar (3 1/2 syns)
lunch- tinned spaghetti, 2x dry-fried egg and cheese on toast (HEA and HEB), jelly, berries and yog for pudding (1 syn for jelly)
dinner- Followed by 4 Quorn sticky fillets, packet of low fat supernoodles and salad. berries and yog (1/2 syn-banana/toffee flavour) for pudding!
snacks- rocky road bar (1/2 HEB) bowl speed soup with 2 ryvita and 1/2 HEA of philly light cheese. 

syns- 5 
HEA- reduced fat cheddar (40g) 
37g philly light and 150ml of 1% milk (exactly half of each)

HEB- 60g wholemeal bread
2 ryvita and 1 rocky road (exactly half of each)

On green days you get 2 of each healthy extra (it's actually 1 or 2 HEA's and 2 HEBs) so I opted for 2 of each!

Total syns for this week I've worked out at 53!

So I'm really hopeful for a loss this week! I'll let you guys know of course!


Keep your fingers crossed please....

Now- I must go- I don't want my bath overrunning!!

Ni night

Much Love,

Tanya x


No comments:

Post a Comment