Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hunger Monster Day (and body magic!)

Hi! Happy Wednesday!

Seriously I have been a proper food monster today! I've just been constantly hungry- no clue what that is all about!! I seem to have eaten enough food to last a normal person about 2 days! But after a really amazing dinner I'm feeling satisfied, finally. I'm actually nearly ready for my pit!


It's terrible though- when you're like that, isn't it? Just wanting to eat and eat and eat- not feeling satisfied. I fear every time that I will go for the likes of bread- stodge that will bloat you something silly! I used to do that- eat pizzas, chippy chips, chocolate, heavy cake, burgers......and I would be so bloated it was unreal!!

When I have a day like today I make sure there are lots of speed foods to grab! Like today I had baked beans as a snack (super speedy!) and melon (also super speedy!) I try to avoid snacking on things like big bowls of pasta, or wholemeal bread etc- because I will just want more and I will feel icky after a point!

Speed and superspeed foods, even when eating lots, are not so bad. I know that pasta, rice and spuds are all free- but they are heavy and I find them easy to overeat. That's why- when the hungry monster arrives- then the superfree or speedy food comes out!

I am still hopeful for a loss- I just hope that my appetite lessens just a little bit! (I'm sure mum is hoping too since she buys the shopping in!!)


I have had a busy day today- I was in work at 6am and that kept me distracted for a few hours. I then had to go to the doctors to sign some forms and stuff. 

I had a quick bite to eat then I walked 2 1/2 miles to have lunch with my friend Maz, since she left her pack and rocky roads at group- I said I'd get them to her! We had a lovely lunch and I walked back! My little leggies are a little tired!

On the way home I called my twin (Caz) to see about going over to see her next week. She's doing amazing as a consultant and I think we're due a catch up. Also- the Asda in Southport has an Opticians and I need an eyetest and most of all new glasses.......so I'm doing that too! This flutterby needs new specs to help with her new look!!

So....reasonably productive day-I love it! 

Nothing else much new if I'm honest- except that I'm starting to get giddy as I'm going to Canada in **seven** weeks! That's getting to be quite soon!

Okies- on to the food!

Breakfast- yoghurt
Break- tomatoes and beans (I might just start calling it the usual!) with banana, 2 satsumas, apple and 2x rocky road (HEB)
Lunch- ham jacket potato with salad (no dressings, fat removed from ham) followed by rocky road (3 syns)
Dinner- Salmon fillets with egg fried rice and salad. banoffee yog for pud (1/2)
Snacks- tin baked beans, greek yog (1/2 syn), berries with sweetened quark, melon (nearly a whole melon, omg!) Going to have 2 meringue shells before bed (1 1/2 syns) to get me over the 5.

So see what I mean? Hunger monster, couldn't stop nomming

Total syns- 5 1/2
HEA- milk (in tea and left overs were made into strawberry "milkshake")
HEB- rocky roads

Okies- hopefully the hungry will pass tomorrow- I don't want to overeat! 

It's nearly time for bed I think- going to have a relaxing bath and get some sleep. My alarm is going off at 3.30 for work!

Only one more shift then I get 2 days off. Then it's 2 days in and a whole week off! Can't wait!

Much Love,
Tanya x

P.S. don't forget to "like" my facebook page! <-----click on link

No comments:

Post a Comment