Saturday 9 March 2013

Normal Bog-Standard Day (usual food diary here!)

Hi everyone, the weekend is here- which means nothing to me because I was working today and I'm working tomorrow! Haha.

Shift went quick today- even though it was 7 3/4 hours!!! It's extra pennies in next month's pay packet!

Only 2 more shifts (tomorrow and Monday) and I get a whole week off! 

Nothing out of the ordinary today- so I shan't ramble, for once! I will however share a picture of my lunch with you!



That is my speed soup with my HEB of ryvita and 1/2 HEA of philly light cheese (most was on the ryvita but I always stir in a small spoon of it (weighed out of course!!) into the soup when it's heating through just to give it a bit more of a creamy texture! Now though I remember how tasty ryvita is and just want to keep eating it- uh oh! But I stuck with my 4 within my allowance and didn't scoff the whole pack- go me! Very nice, very healthy lunch!

Oh-mum asked me to get some fruit in as we were running low.....so I got a few bits in.......



Well that should last us a few days!! (note the radishes at the bottom- I haven't had radishes in an age so thought I'd get some to see if I still liked them- turns out I do! yum!)

Anyway- on to the food diary!

Breakfast- rocky road (3) activia snackpot
Break- beans and tomatoes, apple, banana, 2 satsumas
Lunch- speed soup, 4 ryvita (HEB) and 37.5g philly light (1/2 HEA) greek style muller for pud (1/2)
Dinner- left over spag bol with pasta, salad, and radish. Jelly for pud (1)
Snacks- tub fromage frais and sweetener, wafer thin ham, pineapple, rocky road (3)

Syns- 7 1/2
HEA- 1/2 philly light, 1/2 1% milk 
HEB- 4x ryvita

I am about to log off and chop up some fruit for tomorrow's munchies- planning on taking some to work with me as the lady in the canteen on Sundays is a little stingy with the portion sizes, and I don't want to be hungry!!

I can't believe how quick this week has gone again- weigh in is just around the corner and I have those nerves creeping in already! It will be what it is- but I of course am hopeful!!

Now- to prep! Always great to be prepared!


Much Love,
Tanya x

P.S. please like my Fat Flutterby Facebook Page for mini updates and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment