Monday 3 October 2011

Insomnia and Acceptance

Right now- even though it's nearly 2am, I can't sleep. Which is a bit of a pain since I have a very long day tomorrow. 


Today was my appeal at uni. It started badly. I got to the building dead on the time I was meant to get there. It turned out that I just went through the wrong entrance. I stood in a queue for 15-20 minutes, only to be told that I was in the wrong part of the building *argh*


The appeal though- there were 5 members of the panel- 4 guys and a woman and one guy who was representing the people who failed me. He put his case across, I put my case across and we were both asked questions. I did try my best but I should have been more prepared (hindsight is 20-20 eh?) 


The decided to uphold the decision made by the board- so that means no uni this year. But that's ok! I've taken it on the chin and I am going to move on!


I walked to the bus stop- which is about half an hour away, so some nice exercise. I managed an hour of brisk walking in total and I am hoping that it shows on the scales tomorrow!


Nervous, as always. It will be interesting to go to a group I've never been to before. I've only ever been to 5pm and 1pm groups. My friend is coming here, then we're going to walk together. I'll be meeting my auntie at Slimming World, she said she wants to join up! Which is great- if I am down as referring her, I get a free week! Awesome!


Anyhoo-going to sort out my stuff ready for tomorrow, lots to get done! Hope to get some rest beforehand *sigh*


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment