Sunday 16 October 2011

Lazy bones!

That's what I am! How rude of me to not update for so long- I need to get back into it and stop being so lazy and easily distra- OH!! BUTTERFLY!!!! *chase*


Where was I?


So- things have been a bit mad these last few days. I closed my claim for benefits on friday afternoon *yay*.Then go into work to be told that my hours have been cut from 10 to 8 hours a week. I was really gutted about that. 8 hours at minimum wage is LESS than I would be on if I was claiming benefits...so, I have to go into work tomorrow and *hope* that my boss is in, and have a chat. If she can't give me more hours then I will have to put another claim in for benefits. The thing is, it's been a month (exactly) since I started the last claim- and I haven't even been paid for that! So money woes are still around.


But- I did pay for a lottery ticket on saturday and won a tenner....first time in about 18 months that I actually did do the lottery- so rather spooky! But an extra £10 is good!


I'm nervous about tuesday's weigh in, as usual. I have been really good, and active, so hoping that the scales show that! 


I'm going to do some wii fit for half an hour, some boxing to focus on getting rid of my bingo wings! Maybe something to work on my stomach too- since I have a big tummy still! I mean, I'm still big everywhere, but I *hate* my tummy. Everyone has hang ups, I have about 3-4. My tummy and bingo wings being 2!


I've not cooked anything new for AGES. I will be checking out my recipe books tomorrow to find a new recipe to try and maybe walk to Morrisons (about 3km away) to get the stuff I need. Good exercise and food, good times!


Watch this space!


Much Love,
Tanya x

1 comment: