Wednesday 5 October 2011

Late Night Blogging

I totally forgot to do this- so I am currently lying in bed, cuddling up to my laptop. Ok, it's 3am, but I will go to bed right after this!


I had my job interview today. It went ok I think. Hopefully they will like me enough to give me a second interview. I have never been to this place before (a sandwich shop in Liverpool) but it looks really up-market. I would love the chance to work there- I think it would be really valuable work experience.The pay isn't bad, and they give 4 weeks of holidays a year- which is awesome.


So fingers crossed for a phone call tomorrow!


I did some Just Dance 2 today. I realised that if I want a big loss next week, I am going to have to work for it. So, I danced. Just for half an hour- but it was all the hard levels, I was sweating buckets! But I felt great after. Hoping to do more tomorrow, with a bit of walking as well. 


I've not made anything new for the last few days- just normal, samey stuff (I did make pakoras again today- but they didn't turn out as good as the first lot, which is a shame). 


Anyhoo- Time for bed, me thinks! Hoping to stay motivated and positive- and hoping even more for a phone call for a second interview! *crosses fingers*

Much Love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment