Tuesday 4 October 2011

Joint First!

I got joint slimmer of the week this week- with a pretty impressive 3.5lb loss! I gotta be honest- I found the 9am group pretty intimidating....it was so busy- lots and lots of people. It was loud! But I wasn't as anxious as usual- because my friend Chris was there, so I knew I was ok! But I did start to feel a bit panicky- not used to so many people in one small room!


I don't think I'd go to that one again- I miss my 5pm one too much!! But it was a good result- I was happy with the loss. I am 3lb away from getting under 18 stone (2 1/2 lb away from my 4 1/2 stone award). I would LOVE to get that next week- so going to work at it- keep counting my syns and keep moving! That's the plan anyway! 


The food hygiene course was good- I think I passed- won't find out for a few weeks yet (6-8 apparently!) It was a long 7 hours, but at least it's done!


I have my interview for the sandwich shop tomorrow- at 2pm. I have most things ready- my CV is printed, I have my bank details and passport (just in case they are needed) and my clothes are more or less ready! Just need to get some rest!


I was going to make spicy pakoras again today- but I'm going to make them tomorrow instead- more time in the day tomorrow, it seems.


So a pretty productive day today! Onwards and downwards! 


I put a "Christmas wish" on the slimming world tree- 12 weeks to go til Christmas....eek! And I would like to lose another 24lb by then. We shall see!


Right- time for some beauty sleep- boy do I need it!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment