Sunday 2 October 2011

Lazy Day

Yep- today was a nice lazy day- I decided not to do any exercise, to give my feet a rest for the day....and they are still sore!! I'm going to try insoles, and if they don't get any better in the next few weeks, ask my doctor if I can see a physiotherapist- they might know what to do. But the pain is getting pretty unbearable! 


Tomorrow is my appeal at university. I am really nervous- but, as I just said to my friend in an inbox, whatever they decide, I will just accept and move on. If they say I can go back, great- I can sort out finances and stuff. If they say no- that is ok too. They could even offer me the place and me decline it after thinking about it.


I believe that everything happens for a reason. If they decline my appeal- then I'm not meant to go to uni right now. I can focus on work and getting my experience for my CV. 


Because of my weight loss, I am growing in confidence and I am trying to use everything that happens as an excuse to grow emotionally and mentally (not physically- I want to shrink!)


Today I haven't overeaten and I have silenced the cravings by eating some mini meringue shells (they are 2 for 1 1/2 syns- I had 10 thoughout the day lol) I had a total of 10 syns- so well within my limit of 5-15 a day. Oh I hope the scales are nice to me on Tuesday!!!


Ok I am heading to bed- 2 hours later than I had planned, story of my life!


Hope that I have some positive news for my next blog!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment