Saturday 1 October 2011

Weight Loss Worries

Ok- so yes- I am a little worried. I know I should take no notice- but I weigh myself on the wii fit every few days (or every day if I'm being obsessive) and the scales have barely moved since tuesday. I have been on plan all week, not picked, not gone over syns (actually I have eaten a LOT of free food and stuck to the lower end of my syn allowance) and I've exercised quite a bit. Maybe I'm just worrying too much....


I just would love a good result next week- I want to be as close to my 5 stone award by 19th October as possible- and I want to work extra hard!


I had a lovely coffee with Chris, it's lovely spending time with her, kinda a "putting the world to rights" thing. An hour or so, just talking about stuff and relaxing....but boy do I hate Costa....just a shame there is nowhere else to go in Liscard!


Work was painful today. My feet were still aching from last night's shift- and I didn't take any painkillers tonight. I did, though, prepare myself with a litre bottle of sugar free squash...which lasted all of 2 hours before evaporating *cough*. Tonight was more stressful- more people and more awkward customers (not really- but just asking for weird things- or wanting a refund and buy something else....blah) I did, however (small highlight of my night) I got to ID someone! He was 21 too, bless him. It's one of those rules. if they look my age or younger (since I'm 23 and it's the "Challenge 25" rule) then you ask for ID. 


I didn't get home until about 11pm, I am meant to finish work at 10- but I help Abbie (the girl I work with) cash up and stuff  (hope I didn't do it wrong tonight- I was focusing on how much pain I was in a bit too much!) 


Once I got home I sat in my chair. It took me about an hour to get up again to get food! Nothing extravagant tonight- just a piece of cheese on toast, with another piece of toast and a tin of spaghetti- yum! Nice and simple!


Anyhoo- tomorrow is a rest day- I might be going to Asda to get some interview pants! Other than that- nothing much planned.

It's so hot tonight- so I'm going to do the dishes that need cleaning, find a desk fan to put next to my bed and go to sleep.



Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment