Thursday 13 October 2011

Ow Ow Ow

Ouchies! My feet are so sore today! I think the fact that I walked for nearly 3 hours today might have something to do with it! 


I wandered over to New Brighton with a Slimming World mate and back again- and boy am I paying for it! But I do feel good for doing all that exercise!


I was a little naughty today though....I did have a few too many meringue shells! But I didn't go over my syns so it's all good!


One positive today- my jeans are getting baggy! Oh yes! Hopefully soon I'll be able to wear some size 18 clothes! That's nearly normal sizes (some shops actually sell that in the "normal" range- awesome!) I might not be able to physically see the change- but the fact that my clothes are getting loose is a pretty good indication I think! 


Ugg- I did a major technical boo boo before. I was checking out the comments on here- and somehow managed to delete a comment without even reading it first! I don't even know how I did it- but it went *poof* into the interweb dustbin. So whoever it was- I'm really sorry- it wasn't deliberate! I'm just really bad with technology it seems!


Ok I have a bit of a headache forming- so I'm going to rehydrate myself and head to bed. Job centre tomorrow (joy!) and have work tomorrow evening- so need to be 100% by then!


Night night
Much Love,
Tanya x

1 comment: