Thursday 28 June 2012

And Thursday's Food Diary!

Wow I've never done 2 blog posts in 1 day- but it is a special occasion, I hope you agree!


Ok so my food for today- quite good, even if I do say so myself!!


Breakfast


3 skinny lizzie sausages (3)
2 egg omelette
3 bacon
red onion


melon 
natural yog (with 2 tsp sweetener)


Lunch


2x corn on the cob (boiled, with black pepper)
1x pear


(note- I know that doesn't sound like much but I was still absolutely stuffed after breakfast!!!)


Cherry yoghurt
Rocky road hifi bar (1/2 heb)


Dinner


speedy tomato soup


Dry fried pork
stir fry veggies
noodles
soy sauce


nectarine
natural yog (with 1 spoon sweetener and 1 spoon cinnamon)
rocky road hifi bar (1/2 heb)
tea w/50ml 1% milk


hifi light bar (3)
milkshake with remainder of milk


a little reserved today possibly- but I have been satisfied- no overeating for me! (Ok dinner was big but I was getting hungry at work- it was a long shift!!) 


Tomorrow I think that berries and yoghurt are on the menu for breakfast (with other fruit I've got) and I am considering going out so might treat myself to subway (sweet onion dressing is only 1 1/2 syns!) and I am going to make something to take to work with me- possibly pasta salad or something.


Still focused, still happy and still hoping to not be penalised much because of Tuesday's shenanigans! (Not that we're talking about that!!!)


 Now it is time for bed, I need my beauty sleep!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment