Friday 15 June 2012

Food Diary, day 3 and Pre-run nerves!

Hello! Me again! Bet you're getting sick of me now eh!

Today has been interesting- even though I haven't done much really!

I had a lovely sleep in and felt very rested. I chatted to Julie on text for a bit (mainly me telling her to stop rubbing in that she's had one of the new rocky road bars since I have to wait until Tuesday for mine!) I remembered to ask her about a contact name and number for someone in head office in regards to any publicity I get. I was advised a while back that if I was ever approached then I should direct them to head office. Which was great, but I didn't know *who* exactly to send them to.

Anyway- Julie told me to contact someone called Nicala and gave me a number to call, as she wanted a chat. I told her about a couple of journalists that have contacted me over the last month and she said that all I need to do is forward her contact details to them so they can speak to her. She knows what she's doing- it's great that SW have my back- it's not like I have much experience in these kind of things!

I then had a natter with Julie on the phone- which was nice- I always like talking to her. She's been a big strength and great support- I don't think I would have lost the weight without her!

I was at the off licence today- 6 hours. It went quite quick actually- it was mad busy until about 7.30 then it quieted down a lot. It went rather smoothly- but of course- being a panicky kind of person, I'm wondering how I messed up! I'm sure that'll get easier as time goes on- I'm still getting used to the fact that I haven't got Abby to remind me when I've forgotten something!

I visited dad after work for a bit then wandered home, actually jogged most of the way! Was rather chuffed with myself.

Even though I find myself jogging more, I am getting more and more nervous about sunday. I haven't run that far yet and I am worried about not finishing! But I am rather determined. Only 2 more sleeps to go! It's going to be fun- I know this!

I've eaten rather well today. Here is my food diary

Breakfast

Summer Fruits
Muller greek style yoghurt (1/2)

Lunch

4x Iceland Chicken Skewers
mixed beans with passata and herbs
Rocket Salad, tomatoes and beetroot

Coffee w/50ml 1% milk
Chocolate Cake (2)
Greek style yoghurt (1/2)
Hifi light bar 

Coffee w/dash skimmed milk (1/2)
Apple

Dinner

2x Salmon Fillet 
Noodles w/quark
Mushrooms and peppers
Broccoli 
Green beans

Banoffee yoghurt (1)
hifi light bar
tea w/50ml 1% milk

I've just noticed that I'm not at my 5 syns for today so going to grab another greek yoghurt (1/2) to make it up to 5- because I don't want to go under my 5 syn recommendation- I actually want to stick to plan how it's intended- or as much as possible

Green = Superfree Food
Black = Free Food
Pink = Healthy Extras
Blue = Syns

So my Healthy Extras and syns today

HEA- Milk (will consume leftovers in a little bit)
HEA- hifi light
Syns for today= 5
Syns so far this week = 17 1/2

Right! I need to get my bum to bed! I am in work an hour earlier tomorrow- so technically working 12 hours (not counting the 1 1/2 hour break between jobs) I need my sleep.

It's going to be busy busy! Going to make magic porridge for the morning- start my day off right with a decent breakfast!

Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment