Saturday 9 June 2012

Being back on track

Hi guys! Long time no speak!


Life has been so hectic for me lately that I've just had no time to do an update- story of my life really!!


The last 2 weeks have been pretty draining for me to say the least. For 11 days, I struggled big time when my best friend decided to take a step back. I was in a state, if I'm honest. Mainly because I didn't know what was going on- I was wondering what I had done, if she was ok, if something had happened. My mind was just racing over and over- my sleeping was terrible, I wasn't rested and I felt like I was in a rut.


After 11 days (I got a text a few days before offering for us to meet and we had a short phone call in my lunchbreak to discuss it) we met up for coffee and she told me what was going on.


In a nutshell, it wasn't something that I had done to her (thank god) and she was ok (double thank god) but it was more about what people were saying ABOUT me in certain situations that was the problem. She heard a lot of negativity around me and she wanted to take time to think about things, how to deal with those issues. It wasn't just about me, she had personal issues to deal with too...


I'm not going to go in depth about what was said- let's just say that people were calling me a few nasty things, making nasty judgements and not bothering to find out the real me or why I do things. Some things, thinking about it, are down to jealousy whereas some things were, I'm hoping, were down to concern for my behaviour, even if it was a poor way of going about it.


Anyway- the most important thing is me and my friend are ok- everything else is just background stuff.


I'm very tired though- had my first good night's sleep last night- still exhausted though- hope for a good sleep tonight- going straight to bed after I've sent this.


Back to weight loss stuff!!

This week I lost 6lb! I was shocked yet rather chuffed. Not only was I back in the 12's (quite comfortably) but I got my 9 1/2 stone award back and for the first time in my adult life I am HEALTHY! bmi of 24.8 which puts me in ideal- oh my god!



Even better I am only 2lb away from target!! It's just there! 


I have had a couple of....naughty days. I went for a meal with a friend on thursday and enjoyed myself- had a few choccies in the evening. Tuesday I had about 20 syns. Nothing major but I just wanted a bit of time to enjoy myself- but every other day I have been within my syns. I am hoping for the 2lb off but if I don't there is always next week!!


I can't wait to wear my target badge with pride!!


Ok- I know it's a short one but it's time for bed. I need my sleep- 6 hours at work tomorrow followed by dinner and going to visit my best friend! She's good at giving me a bit of sanity!


I'm still positive and feeling good- albeit rather drained- but that will pass


Much love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment