Saturday 23 June 2012

Are we there yet?

Not quite!!


2.5lb off this week- wiping out my gain from last week, but still 2lb to target! I got pretty frustrated- more frustrated than I should have done and feel bad for it- but nothing I can do about it now- onwards and downwards!


I haven't given up- I was rather saintly all week and couldn't see anything wrong with my food....

I do, however, have one issue with my food intake for last. I found myself eating too late- every night in fact, I was sitting here eating something past midnight. Most of the time it was due to finishing late at work and being hungry. 



So this week I've made a pledge to not eat after 10pm. I don't go for the "don't eat after Xpm" thing- because it's usually "don't eat after 7pm" or something- which just isn't practical for me. I do like to follow the SW concept of eating when you're hungry. 


Something I needed to do was simply eat earlier- so tried to eat my dinner at about 7-8pm and then not be as hungry later on in the night.


I've done pretty well so far. I think tuesday and wednesday I just had a few grapes and yesterday I just had my milkshake (just to use up my left over HEA!) Today I was hardcore- I actually had a few spoons of left over tomato soup (syn free of course),  a greek style muller *gasp* and I'm going to have a hot chocolate in bed *double gasp*


But I haven't had anything heavy at all this week after 10pm and I'm pretty chuffed with myself!


I really hope for that last 2lb to be gone by Tuesday! I really really want my 10 stone award and target badge!!!


Anyway- I'm in work at 10, so must go get my sleep- hot chocolate first!!!!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment