Saturday 16 June 2012

Food Diary, Day 4 and sore knees!

Good evening!


Ow ow ow I have a bad knee! Not even trying to make an excuse- it genuinely hurts! Damn this sod and his law!!!! I'm going to head to bed soon to rest it- I'm praying it's better by the morning! I'm getting worried!


I was working at both Asda and the off licence today. Asda was good- shift went quick- even quicker because they wanted me to go home early- so I agreed to go at 1. I then found out that I was finishing at the same time as a colleague I like to chat to. We had a good catch up and I enjoyed the natter!


Had a bit more time to relax before work, but not much! I was in work for 4. 


It was rather hectic to say the least. Lots of people coming in, more than usual because one of the convenience stores apparently lost power! I was rather flustered and started to get a bit panicky (my nerves still play up now and again). Made a few mistakes but there's nothing I can do about it now. There were a couple of issues about my shift (can't really get into it) and I have decided to speak to my boss about it. If something is stressing me out so much that it's inducing panic- I need to do something about it! I need to be proactive!


Anyway- my food diary for today (I feel like I have binged because of what I ate for supper but oh well!)


Breakfast


Magic Porridge (35g porridge oats and a fruit activia snackpot yoghurt)
Summer Berries


Berries
100g Low Fat natural yoghurt (1)


Lunch


3x skinny lizzie sausages (3)
3 egg omelette
3 rashers bacon
onion
tomatoes


tea w/50ml 1% milk


coffee w/ dash skimmed milk (1/2)


Dinner


Roast chicken mugshot
Mediterranean side salad


Supper


2x hot and spicy chicken breast fillets
uncle ben's savoury chicken express rice (2 1/2)
peppers, rocket salad and tomatoes


syn free lemon curd
berries


HEA- milk (300ml 1% milk- about to finish the allowance off)
HEB- porridge
Syns for today- 7
Syns so far this week - 24 1/2


Ok I have found that I am eating way too late- it's getting silly. I've decided to try and eat a bit earlier- which is really hard when I'm working but when I'm not, there are no excuses really! So that's my pledge- something for me to try!


Oh- the low fat yoghurt for 1 syn I had- that was a big "oops" on my part. I thought it was a syn free one (I thought it was fat free- even though not all fat free foods are syn free- fat free natural yoghurt I believe is free- but it wasn't fat free!) thank goodness I didn't eat half the tub (at least!) like I usually do!


Ok I need to get to bed- 8am will be here very fast and I need to get things ready for my run tomorrow!


Hopefully a good update will be here tomorrow!


Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment