Monday 18 June 2012

Food Diary Day Six and achy legs!

Well I was expecting some kind of discomfort but ouchies! My poor legs are stiff! I had a nice hot bath this morning and that helped some. 


Went to my counselling appointment- which really helped. I am finding that I am becoming quite accepting of my new body, new image and new life. 


I enjoyed coffee with Chris- but I always do, that's nothing new. I received a call while we were in Starbucks off work, asking me to do a 5-10 shift tonight- of course, I said yes. That's another £30 towards the holiday!


The walk home was lovely- it was really sunny and enjoyed the warmth and sunshine!


Work was good, went quick. I got a lift home off a colleague, because it was starting to get a bit rainy and cold.


I have just mooched for the rest of this evening really. It is time for bed soon- rest my sore legs. But first! Food Diary!


Breakfast


summer fruits
yoghurt


banana


coffee w/2 dash milk (1)


lunch


2x salmon
rice w/ quark and herbs
salad
soy sauce


minestrone mugshot
2x satsuma


Dinner


3x skinny lizzie sausages (3)
2x fried egg
2x small wholemeal bread
tin beans
mushrooms (lotsa mushrooms!!)


banoffee muller (1)


strawberry milkshake


HEA- milk
HEB- 2x small slices of wholemeal
Syns for the day- 5
Syns for the week- 44


Ok I am admitting something right now....


I have scale hopped something chronic this week! And I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I really need to ban myself and just concentrate on Tuesdays- I tell people to only weigh once a week, and usually I do the odd weigh on the Wii and take no notice- but I have been a little obsessive this week!


I'm going to stop doing it- it's not good for me. I am dreading tomorrow only because I really wanted to get to target and I don't think I will have done! But, on the flip side I can always get it next week- no rush!


Anyway- more positives- I fitted into my size 12 bootcut jeans today! Chuffed to bits! I have lost a few inches lately from different places- my legs and hips, as well as the tops of my arms! 


Right- it is time for bed for me. Lots to do tomorrow before weigh in- keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Much Love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment