Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wednesday Food Diary

Hola! Just thought I'd check in and share my food diary with you! Easier for me to keep track that way!


Breakfast


Magic porridge
Summer Fruits
Banana


Lunch


2 salmon fillets
steamed rice (with soy sauce)
cherry tomatoes, lettuce, rocket salad and red pepper


Toffee muller light


Coffee w/skimmed milk (1)


Dinner


Ham
Jacket spud
Cottage cheese
rocket salad and cherry tomatoes


Supper


2 hot and spicy chicken breast fillets
chilli stir fry veggies
egg noodles with soy sauce


melon 
summer fruits
strawberry muller light


satsuma


I haven't had my hea yet so going to have a glass of milk before bed!


I have had a grand total of 1 syn today. Now, usually I have the minimum of 5 a day- but because I am not hungry and because of what happened last night, I am going to relax my "tradition". I really am satisfied- I have had 4 meals today (as you can see) and I am satisfied. I'll be even more satisfied after my milk!


I didn't do a lot of extra body magic- a bit of dancing at a friend's tonight- but not much. I really haven't had time- it's been a bit of a rush. I did, however, go out of my way, while my lunch was cooking, to go the post office. I was going to go on my way to meeting Chris, but I decided to do it while food was cooking- so that was an extra 10 minutes at least! Will do better tomorrow!


It's a late night tonight too- I realised that my uniform needs to be washed for work tomorrow evening! So waiting on that to finish, then going to hang it up and head to bed.


Tomorrow I'm going to see my dad, who is away at work- but for the first time that I can remember, he's docked not far from here (usually he's down Bristol/Cardiff way, tomorrow he's in Garston, just outside of Liverpool) so Niall (my brother) and I are going to head down there in the morning for a few hours!


I'm going to have sausage and bacon omelette for breakfast- with superfree! And I'm going to make sure I have time for a lateish lunch. I'm going to treat myself to a meal at Skinni Malinx in Liverpool, on the way home so that will be tasty and syn free. And possibly stirfry again after work!


I'm thinking positive- and feeling positive- it's great! I am really hoping to get to target soon and I am so glad I'm feeling more positive this week! I hope that the scales show this positivity next Tuesday!


Right, off to have my milk and rescue that washing!

Much Love,

Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment